Collected by AFAR Explorer
15 Hinckley Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601, USA
Hidden down a nondescript side road close to the Hyannis airport is a boulangerie and cafe that has no equal on Cape Cod. The bread and buttery croissants will transport you to France immediately. The cafe serves European-style breakfast, lunch...
381 Lower County Rd, Dennis Port, MA 02639, USA
My son had his own room with a big-boy bed in the rental house on Cape Cod. On the wall was a painting of an ice cream shop called Sundae School. Our 4-year-old atheist didn't get the pun, but he thought the old-fashioned ice cream truck was cool....
45 Fells Rd, Falmouth, MA 02540, USA
Hidden at the end of a dirt road, Spohr Gardens is not the kind of place you can stumble upon, but once you hear about and discover it for yourself, you have to keep going back. After parking, you'll cross the dirt road and head down a grassy path...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019