Cape Breton Nova Scotia
Collected by Sherry Ott, AFAR Ambassador
Home of the famous Cabot Trail, celtic culture, and seafood! A perfect place for a driving holiday.
23475 Cabot Trail, Pleasant Bay, NS B0E 2P0, Canada
Make sure you stop at this picturesque hotel and restaurant along the Cabot Trail. We were blown away by the row of colorful chairs up on the cliff - the perfect spot for a break to soak in the beauty of Cape Breton. The property is a hotel and...
383 Keltic in Rd, Ingonish Beach, NS B0C 1L0, Canada
Don't miss out on the carrot and ginger scallops - they were a welcome site after the more rugged surroundings of the Cabot Trail. The Purple Thistle restaurant is a part of the Keltic Lodge resort that can be found on a picture perfect peninsula...
Cabot Trail, Pleasant Bay, NS B0E 2P0, Canada
The Queen of all of Nova Scotia’s driving routes – the Cabot Trail – is typically littered with superlatives such as best, greatest, and most scenic. It certainly deserves praise as it provides a whole different feel of Nova Scotia than the other...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December