Can’t-Miss NOLA Festivals in July and August
New Orleans is known for its distinctive food, jazz music, and multicultural roots, and the late summer ushers in some notable festivals that attract droves of visitors to the 300-year-old city every July and August. They include honoring the Crescent City’s French heritage on Bastille Day and wearing red dresses—both women and men—for a cause. For a unique take on what makes New Orleans tick, it’s worth timing your visit to join in these lively celebrations.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip