Collected by Candi Hsiao
Candi Hsiao′s Wishlist
No. 14, Lane 15, Section 5, Zhongxiao East Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
This place is so famous among foodies in Taipei that booking requires a month in advance. After a 30-day long wait, I finally have the chance to taste the famous Peking duck Song Chu has to offer. To say it's an art is less than an exaggeration. A...
No. 386, Fujin Street, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 105
This is what I love most about Taipei. You can experience the hustle and the bustle of the city around Taipei 101 or on any other major streets, and then you find little gems here and there in every neighborhood. Cafe Ballet is located in the lush...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun