Collected by Candace Gay
Candace Gay′s Wishlist
Pelourinho, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40020-060, Brazil
An afternoon rendezvous to play dominos. While wandering through the streets of Pelourinho in Salvador, Brazil, I stumbled upon these two charming men playing dominos. My favorite aspect of the image is that there is no table present. Instead,...
Section 1, Coronation Drive, Madang 111, Papua New Guinea
This is what $150/night will get you in PNG. There is no tourist infrastructure so prices for everything except betelnut & rice are pretty pricey. The pay off- there is no tourist infrastructure!
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza di Santa Croce is a place for old friends, new friends, romance in the form of true love and puppy love, the old and the young. There is a bench for every type. There is a time a day, where the sun shines just right, to make Santa Croce the...
Neah Bay, WA, USA
Cape Flattery is the northwesternmost point of the contiguous United States. It is in Clallam County, Washington on the Olympic Peninsula, where the Strait of Juan de Fuca joins the Pacific Ocean. It is also part of the Makah Reservation, and is...
1047 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025, USA
Think you are overwhelmed by the beautiful churches in Europe? Check out the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine in New York City. In fact, by area this is the 4th largest church in the world! Not only the building itself is stunning, make...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter