Collected by Amy Beaudoin
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Isla Mujeres, home to a protected sea turtle hatching area, is the perfect place to visit for nature lovers. The turtle hatchery is dedicated to their conservation and ensures the population is sustained. The small place is typically crowd-free...
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
If you're eager to get up close with dolphins, head to Cancun's aquarium. Its large pool accommodates visitors who want to play with the fun-loving mammals during a one-hour session or the trainer-for-a-day program. The aquarium also offers...
Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km 240, locales 1 & 2, módulo B, 77780 Q.R., Mexico
Parque natural para mergulho e caminhadas que vale muito a pena! Nele existe o encontro natural de água doce do rio e salgada do mar. Além disso, nos mergulhos podem ser visualizadas diversas espécies de peixes.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico