Collected by Cleveland M Cook III
Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Under the waters of Cancun's coast, hundreds of statues are on display. Part unique art display and part artificial reef habitat, it's an environmentally friendly addition to the beach city. The Cancun Underwater Museum is best enjoyed on a...
Gladiolas Retorno 7 12, 22, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Tucked inside of Hotel Xbalamqué, El Pabilo Cafe is host to one of Cancun's great art scenes. Enjoy a cup of naturally roasted coffee, typically ground by hand, while admiring photography, books and paintings from local artists, all in the center...
Av Carlos Nader 88, 3, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
This non pretentious popular wine and tapas bar is a local favorite. You can listen to the strains of live flamenco, rumba and jazz music while selecting from some 250 varieties of wine from around the globe. Located a little off the beaten path,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022