Canary Islands, Spain
Collected by Olivia Goodrich
Olivia Goodrich′s Wishlist
Calle Poblado Marinero, s/n, 38683 Los Gigantes, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Few things are more thrilling when travelling than exploring the vast waters of the ocean, and swimming along its colorful and surprising wildlife. And in Tenerife, the best place to live this experience is with the Los Gigantes Diving Centre,...
Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Southern Tenerife , I've read, is rife with drunken, sunburnt, topless, fowl-mouthed Eurotrash. However, I heard that Northern Tenerife is blessed with charming Spanish colonial towns (La Orotava, Puerto de la Cruz, Garachico), genteel watering...
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Vast lava fields surround Spain’s tallest mountain at Teide National Park. The 3,719-meter Teide Peak is a tempestuous volcano crowned by a deep caldera, surrounded by a national park with UNESCO World Heritage Site status. Hiking to the peak...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December