Canada! Our neighbor to the North. Canada is so like the United States and yet so different. When in Quebec, you feel as though you are in France -and it's just a short distance away instead of an plane ride that takes hours. I really enjoy Quebec. Ontario is also very interesting with its huge farms and rolling hills, and of course, Niagara Falls. Try Canada. I'm sure you will find many attractions that you also enjoy.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip