Collected by Abby Swain
47 Charlotte St, Saint John, NB E2L 2H8, Canada
1097 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3J 3S8, Canada
Each summer the Atlantic Film Festival brings Halifax the AlFresco FilmFesto on the waterfront boardwalk. The AlFresco FilmFesto takes place on Friday nights from July to August and features outdoor movies, often with a theme, like Billy Murray...
Nova Scotia, Canada
I thought I knew Cape Breton Island like the back of my hand but one summer day’s drive around the Cabot Trail proved that I had been wrong. As I was driving through Pleasant Bay, I noticed a road I had never driven on before. Being the curious...
Spring Garden Rd, Halifax, NS, Canada
Local Tasting Tours prides itself on leading authentic culinary adventures throughout Halifax; from the famed Farmers Market to the kingdom of the Spice Trekker (pictured), these tours are designed to present Halifax in the most delicious light...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna