Collected by AFAR Traveler
Moraine Lake, Improvement District No. 9, AB T0L, Canada
Moraine Lake was part of my trek down through Jasper and Banff National Parks of the Canadian Rockies back in July of this year. This lake might be one of the most beautiful lakes I've ever seen in my life. It's almost a surreal jade color due to...
6000 Cypress Bowl Rd, Vancouver, BC V0N 1G0, Canada
Vancouver is a very beautiful city. Nestled between the ocean and and a forested mountain range, few cities of this magnitude can boast about their gorgeous surroundings. An evening of night skiing on Cypress Mountain in North Vancouver had me...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico