Collected by Cindy Wicker
32 Tank House Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
On one of those (far too many for my taste) freezing days, nothing warms me up more than a cup of hot and spicy Mayan chocolate. Delicious! I also would suggest the Bicerin (pictured above) when they happen to have it on their menu. Heaven!
780 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 2R5, Canada
If you want to indulge on decadent desserts, this is definitely your place. From the cotton candy macarons to my favourite, the salted caramel tart, the desserts here are simply divine. This is also the perfect place to get a gift for the foodie:...
634 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec, QC G1R 1P8, Canada
Located in Old Quebec City, Érico is part chocolate museum and part retail store. The museum part is small but interesting. Displays educate visitors on how cocoa is harvested, fermented, roasted, ground, and turned into chocolate. There are also...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village