Collected by Angela Anderson
Vancouver, BC, Canada
With beautiful aqua blue water and high mountains, consider taking a day trip north from Vancouver on the Sea to Sky Highway. Maybe drive up to to Squamish for some outdoor adventures or a tasty craft beer while taking in a view of "The Chief" and...
Johnson Creek, III, WV, USA
Roaring waterfalls are frozen in place along the Johnson Canyon Ice Walk, providing one of the most unique hikes in Banff National Park. Picture towering pillars of ice, rushing waterfalls frozen still, and walls of ice stretching in all...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now