Collected by Donald T Barkemeyer
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Canada should be on everyone's bucket list. It is spectacular in its natural beauty. This picture was taken from atop Mt. Gros Morne, which provides breathtaking views of the...
504a Kent St, Ottawa, ON K2P 2B9, Canada
The Whalesbone is one of Ottawa's best places to eat sustainably farmed oysters and fish, but the sit-down location can get a little pricey. Three blocks away is their wholesale location, which serves takeout treats like oyster po'boys with aioli,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022