Collected by Christiana Sullivan
830 Valley Rd, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3J6, Canada
1376 Depot Rd E, Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0, Canada
The hike to Garibaldi Lake requires an immediate commitment thanks to the strenuous, several mile (and a couple thousand feet) uphill climb before you get to a more leisurely route. The views of the lake and the surrounding mountains were more...
Mount Currie Coffee Company is my preferred place to grab a coffee and pastry on morning walks through the Village. They brew Intelligentsia coffee and make awesome lattes as well as other espresso drinks. One of the best parts of the coffee shop...
Cheakamus Lake, Squamish-Lillooet D, BC V0N 0A0, Canada
Hiking is an accessible and popular activity to partake in during the warmer seasons of Whistler. Many of the hikes are family-friendly and all are outstandingly beautiful. Some notable routes are the High Note Trail, the Cheekamus Lake Trail and...
Garibaldi Lake, Squamish-Lillooet D, BC V0N, Canada
With aqua blue lakes, it is hard not to be tempted to hike into Garibaldi Lake Campground and explore the area of Panorama Ridge and Black Tusk. With phenomenal views, it is worth the work of getting there. Even though a day hike to Panorama Ridge...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer