Collected by AFAR Explorer
1177 Melville St, Vancouver, BC V6E 0A3, Canada
Opened in 2009, The Loden features floor-to-ceiling windows designed to echo the waves in nearby Coal Harbour, with the timber-and-patinated-copper exterior reflecting the Pacific Northwest forest. The hotel also makes it easy for guests to dip...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village