Collected by Amber Venerable
Caldera Cliffs, Agiou Mina, Fira 847 00, Greece
This was a moment after a quite adventurous donkey ride up the side of a mountain in Santorini, Greece. I talked to a few of the Greek men about why the donkey's weren't led but rather left to fly up the stairs!! haha!
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Calle Sierpes, 45, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
In a little cafe in Sevilla, Spain, I sat with my mother as numerous brides came strolling down the square to the main cathedral for their big wedding day. This bride captivated me however, with her simple yet elegant headpiece, so I ran down the...
734 E 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
You don't need to work hard to explore New Orleans' diverse architecture. Take a walk around the French Quarter and you'll see Creole cottages and pre-Civil War townhouses with wrought iron balconies. Hop on a street car and take in the antebellum...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps