Everyone in Lima knows Canta Rana—some consider it the best cevicheria in the city. The owners’ son has a spot in the main market called Canta Ranita where the ceviche is just as good, and even though it’s a stall, the place has...
Casa Tupac is a center for artists. It offers residencies and provides studio space to people working in all different media. Every few weeks they host a screening or a party that’s open to the public. Two Peruvian visual artists...
Lucia de la Puente is the gallery where every up-and-coming Peruvian artist wants an exhibition. Some of the top modern artists in the country, such as Ramiro Llona and Mariella Agois, show here. Paseo Saenz Pena 206, 51/(0)...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign