Collected by Jacqueline Boaks
Chapter House, The College, Ely CB7 4DL, UK
Take a tour of the old Ely Cathedral and you will be surprised at what you will see. The tour takes you up through the spiral staircases and outside on the roof of some of the towers where you can admire the gorgeous architecture from the bird's...
Cambridge is my favorite city in England. A 45 minute train ride from Kings Cross Station in London, there are 11 museums. Visit the Botanical Gardens - great tea & coffee shops are the Botanic Garden Café, Courtyard Café at the Fitzwilliam...
The Old Schools, Trinity Ln, Cambridge CB2 1TN, UK
I decided during the summer between my junior and senior year of university to do a semester abroad. I majored in English (as counterproductive to reason as it may be) and where else can you immerse yourself in literature, history and the lineage...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December