Collected by Jacqueline Boaks
Chapter House, The College, Ely CB7 4DL, UK
Take a tour of the old Ely Cathedral and you will be surprised at what you will see. The tour takes you up through the spiral staircases and outside on the roof of some of the towers where you can admire the gorgeous architecture from the bird's...
Cambridge is my favorite city in England. A 45 minute train ride from Kings Cross Station in London, there are 11 museums. Visit the Botanical Gardens - great tea & coffee shops are the Botanic Garden Café, Courtyard Café at the Fitzwilliam...
The Old Schools, Trinity Ln, Cambridge CB2 1TN, UK
I decided during the summer between my junior and senior year of university to do a semester abroad. I majored in English (as counterproductive to reason as it may be) and where else can you immerse yourself in literature, history and the lineage...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers