Collected by nuria
No. 67, វិថី ឧកញ៉ាឈុន (240 ភ្នំពេញ, Phnom Penh 12110, Cambodia
Cambodian cuisine is delicious; similar to Thai, if not as spicy. Frizz Restaurant offers a cooking class on a breezy rooftop patio, which is a great way to spend a morning or a day. Our teacher, Heng, was patient & thorough, with enough culinary...
Beng Mealea, Cambodia
Your first minutes at Beng Mealea feel like you're stepping onto the set of an Indiana Jones movie. Vines and tree branches have taken over and transformed the temple into an adventurer's fantasy world. As I climbed through the outer wall of the...
Krong Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
Becoming more and more developed so it's time to go NOW. Crystal blue waters, clear, quiet, no waves, warm. Amazing. Worth the 2-hour trek from the eastside of the island. We started from Palm Beach bungalows. If you need more info please...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun