Cambodia What I Should Do!
Collected by Neenoo Auntie
Junction of Oum Khum and 14th, Krong Siem Reap 00001, Cambodia
Given the abundance of hotels in Siem Reap, it’s hard to imagine that when the Shinta Mani opened in 2003 there were few—if any—comparable boutique properties in town. It set the bar for those seeking a smaller-scale, personable,...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reading from the airline magazine as we flew in from Bangkok, we were surprised to learn that Siem Reap, Cambodia is currently in the process of turning into a quasi-bohemian haven for designers and artists from all over the world! The price of...
Old Market Bridge, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Passage is a lively pedestrian street in the heart of the Old Market District of Siem Reap lined with restaurants, pubs, hotels and galleries. I highly recommend the restaurant Chamkar for its Cambodian-French style vegetarian dishes that...
Angkor Night Market St, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Packed with over 240 vendors selling hand-made Cambodian crafts, the night market of Siem Reap is hands-down one of the best places to pick up unique souvenirs. Established in 2007, and running well into the nighttime hours, the market holds an...
Chocolate Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
A meal at HAVEN if you stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia is an absolute must. Located next to Angkor High School, the food is great, the staff incredibly polite and helpful, and the whole dining experience really enjoyable. Apart from indulging in a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys