Collected by pamela spears
#9B Street 29, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
With more than 40 different plant species in its garden, Botanico GastroBar feels like an urban jungle. The new cafe serves excellent coffee along with homemade sugarcane rolls with anise and feta. At night, a stylish crowd comes for the globally...
39 street 240, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ 12207, Cambodia
Located near the Royal Palace, Street 240 offers some of the city’s best shopping. 1. ARTILLERY A cafe, gallery, and shop, Artillery sells clothing, textiles, and accessories from independent labels such as Push Pull Cambodia, above. The modern...
Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang Ti Pir, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I snapped this shot in early morning, just before heading to the royal palace at the opening hour. We saw monks on the move throughout the downtown in morning. Insiders top: explore Phnom Penh just after sunrise, before the throngs of tourists,...
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Having survived a bone-rattling bus ride into Phnom Penh, I was in dire need of food. After a little recon at the hotel, I managed to find the oh-so-eclectic establishment named Riverside Bistro. This is a total misnomer. It's not really a bistro,...
Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Part of our cooking class at Frizz Restaurant was a trip to the local market to buy supplies. They sell EVERYthing at the market, & nothing goes to waste. Don't let the pig parts scare you off. There are also beautiful fruits & vegetables, &...
I hadn’t been awake for longer than a minute. I peeled back the tarp door to my room, walked out onto my deck, and leapt. It was an abrupt but purifying way to start the day. The cool, brackish water instantly defogged my mind, and my eyes opened...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna