Collected by Nia Rowena Hall
Old Market Bridge, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Passage is a lively pedestrian street in the heart of the Old Market District of Siem Reap lined with restaurants, pubs, hotels and galleries. I highly recommend the restaurant Chamkar for its Cambodian-French style vegetarian dishes that...
Angkor Night Market St, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Packed with over 240 vendors selling hand-made Cambodian crafts, the night market of Siem Reap is hands-down one of the best places to pick up unique souvenirs. Established in 2007, and running well into the nighttime hours, the market holds an...
River Road West, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
I always enjoy sampling the local cuisine where ever I travel, be it here in the US or abroad. In January 2012, I spent two weeks in Cambodia and signed up for a 1/2 day cooking class at a local hotel in Siem Reap. It was an amazing meal that I...
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
If you travel about an half hour or so outside of Siem Reap and the Angkor Wat temple complexes you’ll eventually find Phnom Kulen, or more commonly known as the "mountain of the lychees". This sacred mountain is also known as the birth place of...
New Street A, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap's Central Market is a fun one, with food, clothing, and goods a wander is worth your time. The touts are thin and the restaurants surrounding the market all sale good, affordable Khmer food. One of the main streets, Sivatha Road is a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village