Collected by William Gustav Johnson
Wat Damnak Market Street, POBox 93108, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Since 2011, chef Johannès Rivière has been tempting, surprising and pleasing diners at Cuisine Wat Damnak, his marvelous Cambodian fusion restaurant in Siem Reap. The restaurant features frequently changing tasting menus showcasing...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
To be standing in the Angkor Wat complex was a dream of mine. I couldn't believe how old it really was and that it was still there! It was amazing to be able to walk inside and see all the reliefs but, what really made this a special experience...
Angkor Archeological Park, Angkor Thom, Krong Siem Reap 17000, Cambodia
Giant stone faces greet visitors as they enter the Bayon complex. This ancient Khmer center houses over 200 of these serene faces, with theories they were modeled after the bodhisattva (enlightened being) or the Bhuddist king, Jayavarman VII, who...
1 Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Most hotels and many restaurants in Siem Reap offer cooking classes in Cambodian cuisine, beginning with a market tour and ending with lunch, and the class offered by Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor is one of the best. The chefs are some of the most...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico