Collected by miko
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
To be standing in the Angkor Wat complex was a dream of mine. I couldn't believe how old it really was and that it was still there! It was amazing to be able to walk inside and see all the reliefs but, what really made this a special experience...
This photograph was taken in Kep, Cambodia - a small seaside getaway known for its rich pepper plantations, salt fields and extraordinary crab market where locals and tourists alike go to browse, buy and eat what is considered by many to be the...
Krong Kaeb, Cambodia
The coast of Cambodia, in particular the tiny seaside town of Kep, has some of the best seafood in Southeast Asia. At Kep's famous crab market you'll find a row of humble seafood shacks selling the day's catch. The most best of the bunch, Kim...
NR33A, Krong Kaeb, Cambodia
A new road has made the seaside town of Kep once again a favorite weekend getaway for Phnom Penh residents and expats. Don’t leave without trying the region’s Kampot pepper–spiked crab, left, which locals enjoy at Kimly. The six-room hotel Villa...
321 Sisowath Quay, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
Like many travelers, I am drawn to stores and shops and restaurants where my tourist dollars can help those in the the countries I am visiting. If you are in Phnom Penh, Daughters is a must-visit (and Friends deserves its outstanding reputation I...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign