Collected by Alex Cahiz
Street 13, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Run by two Khmer sisters, Baktouk Food House, located directly behind the concept shop Trunkh, offers a taste of Cambodian cuisine. Heat up with meatballs served over grilled cabbage in a chili garlic sauce, then cool down with a tekok chhos,...
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Most people will steer you towards the Russian Market because it's easier to navigate for foreigners, but BKK is much more interesting. It's a typical Cambodian market where you can get your hair done, nails painted, have your bike repaired, buy...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys