Collected by Chris Brasøygård
Phum Kampong Krabei, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Outside the main cities of Southeast Asia, the small dirt roads leading from village to village provide adventure seekers the perfect opportunity to get “lost.” Whether on a bicycle or a motorbike, you never have to fear what’s around the next...
Beng Mealea, Cambodia
Your first minutes at Beng Mealea feel like you're stepping onto the set of an Indiana Jones movie. Vines and tree branches have taken over and transformed the temple into an adventurer's fantasy world. As I climbed through the outer wall of the...
Navatu Road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
We visited the inspiring Green Gecko Project while in Siem Reap. It's an organization run by a husband and wife team who educates and cares for Cambodian street children. This is a great place to volunteer or drop off donations. Green Gecko is...
Ring Road, south of the intersection with, Sok San Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
I was delighted to come across the Phare Circus the last time I was lucky enough to visit Siem Reap. I've never tired of exploring the atmospheric temple complexes the region is famous for, but it’s always nice to have the option of variety. The...
New Street A, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap's Central Market is a fun one, with food, clothing, and goods a wander is worth your time. The touts are thin and the restaurants surrounding the market all sale good, affordable Khmer food. One of the main streets, Sivatha Road is a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys