Collected by Lisa Kelly
Tonle Bati, Cambodia
Stone carving of aspara overgrown by tree near the north gate of Ta Prohm temple, Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The north gate is apparently rarely visited by tourists--my awesome guide Bunchai (provided courtesy of AboutAsia Travel, the best bespoke tour...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free