Collected by Jon Sheer , AFAR Local Expert
Some tiny insights into some awesome experiences to be had in the realm that gave rise to Angkor Wat, one of the greatest monuments to human civilization ever created.
Tonle Bati, Cambodia
Stone carving of aspara overgrown by tree near the north gate of Ta Prohm temple, Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The north gate is apparently rarely visited by tourists--my awesome guide Bunchai (provided courtesy of AboutAsia Travel, the best bespoke tour...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 3 Tips + News Does Biden Plan to Implement Domestic Travel Restrictions?
- 4 Natural Wonders Even Volcanologists Are in Awe of Mount Etna’s Latest Eruptions
- 5 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID