Collected by AFAR Traveler
Krong Kaeb, Cambodia
Kampot is famous for its pepper, the only product in Cambodia to have a geographic designation. It has a fruitier flavor than most. The special treat to try is the green pepper, because it has to be eaten within a few days of harvesting. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village