Collected by Patricia DiGuilio
Krong Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
Koh Rong Island is a MUST for anyone traveling in southern Cambodia. Not only is it the least developed island I visited in Southeast Asia, but if you’re willing to wade a short distance from the shore after dark, you can experience a magic like...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Better known as the Tomb Raider Temple since its starring role in the Hollywood movie of the same name, Ta Prohm has at least as much star quality as Angelina Jolie. Cloaked in dappled shadow and locked in the embrace of the vast root systems that...
Phum Kampong Krabei, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Outside the main cities of Southeast Asia, the small dirt roads leading from village to village provide adventure seekers the perfect opportunity to get “lost.” Whether on a bicycle or a motorbike, you never have to fear what’s around the next...
Banteay Srei, Cambodia
Walking Banteay Srei is like walking an open air museum of fine Khmer art. The site does not overwhelm you with its size and architecture like Angkor Wat, it impresses you with its intricate and ornate stone carving. You find yourself walikng from...
Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17000, Cambodia
Exploring an old sandstone passageway in the Bhuddist temple of Banteay Kdei (Citadel of Monks). This temple is south of the popular Ta Prohm and not as widely visited since much of the structure has collapsed. If not on a shoe string budget, I...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 4Food + DrinkTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World