Collected by Monica
opposite Pannasastra University, Street 27, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Sugar Palm restaurant is the first Cambodian restaurant that many visitors to Siem Reap try, and it often becomes a favorite. The food is some of the most delicious, traditional, home-style Cambodian food in the country. It also happens to be...
Hap Guan St, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Located on the gritty backstreet of Hup Guan, an emerging coffee sipping-cum-shopping street that remains something of a secret, the Little Red Fox Espresso makes Siem Reap's best coffee. No question. An early opener, the cool little cafe with a...
717 Street 14, Krong Siem Reap 12000, Cambodia
Beyond Unique Escapes is arguably Siem Reap's best tour company, offering an array of excellent tours to the temples and villages. If you only do one tour in Siem Reap, this is the one I recommend. I've done it a few times and it's one of my...
Krong Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
Becoming more and more developed so it's time to go NOW. Crystal blue waters, clear, quiet, no waves, warm. Amazing. Worth the 2-hour trek from the eastside of the island. We started from Palm Beach bungalows. If you need more info please...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Better known as the Tomb Raider Temple since its starring role in the Hollywood movie of the same name, Ta Prohm has at least as much star quality as Angelina Jolie. Cloaked in dappled shadow and locked in the embrace of the vast root systems that...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast