Collected by So-Eun Park
Mondul 1, Svaydangkum Commune, Angkor, Pokambor Ave, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Unlike other parts of the UNESCO World Heritage site, Ta Prohm has been left in the condition it was found after centuries of neglect. The evocative sight of silk-cotton, strangler fig, and golden apple trees growing out of the ruins has inspired...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun