Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
9 Rue Saint-Antoine, 20260 Calvi, France
An alfresco lunch relaxing under umbrellas on the terrace at A Candella will have you enjoying magnificent views of the sea and port from inside the citadel. The walk up the hill is more than worth it for the popular grilled steak and pork dishes....
Chemin Notre Dame de la Serra, 20260 Calvi, France
A short drive up the hill behind Calvi is popular for the sea and city views alone. An added bonus is that the route also takes you to the Michelin-starred restaurant La Table in the designer Hôtel La Villa. Refined seafood dishes, fine desserts...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now