Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
5 rue Clemenceau, 20260 Calvi, France
For more than two decades, the food boutique Annie Traiteur near the harbor has been an obligatory stop for locals and visitors alike who know where to select the finest olives, nuts and ham and other cured meats that hang from the ceiling, as...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village