Collected by DC
1060 Dunaweal Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Playful art and sculptures are the centerpiece of the winery, Clos Pegase. A collection of sculptures by famous 20th-century artists greets visitors outside, and the collection continues in the courtyard and tasting room. The owner, Jan Shrem,...
755 Silverado Trail N, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Part of the Auberge Resorts Collection, Solage is one of Calistoga’s top lodging options; the trio of overnight accommodations, spa, and Michelin-starred restaurant practically force guests to unwind and relax. The experience starts in the 89...
1400 Schramsberg Rd, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
When you take a sip of Schramsberg's sparkling wine, you are tasting some of the very best in California—and you are also getting a taste of Napa Valley history. Schramsberg has been making wine in the same time-consuming and labor-intensive...
1365 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
"Up the road but down to earth," says the billboard on Highway 29, attempting to coax visitors to push through St. Helena's quaint downtown and onward to Calistoga. The northernmost town in Napa Valley, it is the last to be what you might call...
4045 St Helena Hwy, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Castello di Amorosa is an architectural wonderland right in the middle of Napa Valley. Based on fourth-generation winemaker Dario Sattui’s passion for medieval history, this replica of a 13th-century stone castle, made entirely from European...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time