Collected by Melanie
Furnace Creek, CA 92328, USA
hiking through mesquite dunes in death valley is an amazing communion with mother nature. One knows civilization is directly south once out in the middle if dunes, but the feeling of being completely lost is overwhelming among the high dunes and...
24898 Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway, Burney, CA 96013, USA
only 4 hours up north of san francisco is Burney Falls State Park. The 129 ft falls is a beautiful Oasis set among pristine forest area. There are campgrounds not far from the falls and you can catch Rainbow Trout in the picturesque river..... The...
3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
just outside palm springs 45 mins is majestic Joshua tree.. I try get here at least once a year after a lot of traveling to recharge.. beautiful jumbo rocks and cacti with miles of pristine trails, where you can free camp where you wish, to feel...
Northern California, CA, USA
I piggybacked a job with a couple days on Owens River just 30 miles north of Bishop off hey 395 in Eastern sierras. one of the most beautiful spots I've ever fished! the river has rainbow and brown trout set against high granite ranges. the river...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter