California Sept 2014
Collected by Meghan SK
1170 Tubbs Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Some of the best Napa Valley winetasting experiences are to be had in the tasting rooms of the smaller wineries along the Silverado Trail. Envy Wines, just north of Calistoga (the northernmost part of Napa Valley), is a great pick if you want...
738 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
Right off of Highway 29 is the Long Meadow Ranch and their Farmstead Restaurant. Every so often they host three-course lunches right under a tree canopy. Before lunch, the staff gives a garden tour of the fresh ingredients; one garden is even...
6526 Yount St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
One could argue that Yountville has earned the reputation as Napa Valley's theme park — a Wine Country Disneyland, "Yount Vegas"— with its many Tuscan-style villas and Parisian bistros. "It's just like being in Italy" you can hear the tourists...
3340 CA-128, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Bennett Lane is the last winery in Napa Valley (meaning that it's the furthest north). The Calistoga tasting rooming is worth a stop, though, for a couple of reasons. One, the tasting room manager will share her love of the area, gush about the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles