California Sept 2013
Collected by Rochelle Wilk
2218 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
My mom had a garden tour book of Carmel. It sounded kind of silly, but Carmel has some very interesting gardens and fairytale/storybook houses, as well as other interesting architecture and the houses of other famous people such as Charlie...
Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
When walking the streets of the village of Carmel-by-the-Sea, it's hard for me to figure out what exactly this place reminds me of. Its natural beauty, with cypress trees and white sane beaches are typical of coastal California, but its...
5th Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Casanova restaurant located in the downtown area of Carmel by the Sea in California. The food is delicious and they are famous for their spinach gnocchi which is absolutely decadent! I'm sure there are about five sticks of butter in the cream...
Junipero St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
The Cheese Shop has been here in Carmel since 1973 and is a delightful place for lovers of cheese. They have every kind you can imagine- hard, soft, creamy, cow, goat, sheep, Swiss, French, Italian, beer, truffle, honey, etc. You're bound to...
Carmelo St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
The 17 miles drive in Carmel is worth a try even if you are not into golf. Get a tea or coffee at the Inn by the Spanish bay, enjoy a stroll by the ocean, marvel at the different vistas and smell the perfume of the trees and flowers. And yes, the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December