California road trip 2016
Collected by Alexander
Pacific Coast Hwy, California, USA
The journey down Highway 1 is the iconic California road trip, and this coastal route is a great choice whether you're in Northern California, the central coast, or in SoCal. But there's something extra special about driving the Pacific Coast...
Mt St Helena, California 95448, USA
Up a beautiful, but nauseatingly winding road from Calistoga is Mount St. Helena — enter through the Robert Louis Stevenson State Park (where Stevenson lived in a cabin and wrote Silverado Squatters in 1883) and trek five miles to the top....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village