California long weekend trip
Collected by Jenna Ellis
May Lake, California, USA
But you can't make it swim. This summer, my parents took my younger brother and I to May Lake, a High Sierras camp in Yosemite. The weather was gorgeous, the company was fine, and our parents were completely disappointed in our lack of interest in...
9881 CA-89, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
This state park offers all the ingredients for a great family trip to the mountains. For starters, there’s the beach at Calawee Cove, with its gently sloped sand, crystal-clear water, and rounded granite boulders that make for sublime...
Hidden Beach, Nevada 89451, USA
Tahoe's East Shore is famed for a reason: white sand, clear water, and great afternoon sun. I took this shot at the easily accessible Hidden Beach, just east of Incline Village on Highway 28. Park wherever you can on the main road, then walk along...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter