Collected by Colleen Duerr
1880 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
An homage to the classic American road trip, the 50-room Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa, located in the charming Napa Valley town of Calistoga, draws inspiration from '40s roadside motels and vintage camper vans from the ’60s and...
1 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
Tucked away on an eight-acre estate at the top of St. Helena’s main street, the Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer could easily be mistaken for a private country manse somewhere in England, or even northern France. Its lush gardens are traversed...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December