Collected by Rachel Joseph
8 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
This is a Monday-Friday happy hour kind of place, not necessarily a weekend destination. And, yes, it's where everyone in the Financial District goes to pick up people after work. Perhaps you consider that a plus, maybe not. I don't care since I'm...
3621 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
There's nothing more San Fransisco (or hipster) than buying a margharita (with pepperoni) and taking it to Dolores Park for some prime people watching. It may be easier than getting a seat in the restaurant. Don't forget the chilli flakes! How I...
450 Sutter St #7, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Chef Bridget Batson, formerly of Gitane, says: "These shredded chicken tamales with black olives are delicious. The hot sauce is a must (you have to ask for it)." Check out Chefs Feed to get more dining recs from nearly 1000 of the nation's best...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign