Collected by Shenny Mzaca
Pacific Coast Hwy, California, USA
The journey down Highway 1 is the iconic California road trip, and this coastal route is a great choice whether you're in Northern California, the central coast, or in SoCal. But there's something extra special about driving the Pacific Coast...
9149 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Like Five Guys in DC, Whataburger in Texas, and Shake Shack in NYC, In-N-Out is the West Coast burger joint for those in the know. It’s been a SoCal staple since it first opened in 1948 and has since developed a cult-like following...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
If a stately Nantucket mansion—complete with gray siding and white trim, shaded verandas and shuttered windows—were picked up and dropped on the Santa Monica shore, it could do no better an impression of a New England seaside retreat...
155 N Crescent Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
The AKA Beverly Hills has a private entrance to Wolfgang Puck’s iconic restaurant Spago. Let that sink in. AKA guests—residents, actually, because the sleek, apartment-style suites are meant to be lived in for at least a...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands