Collected by Shenny Mzaca
E Pacific Coast Hwy, Los Angeles, CA, USA
The journey down Highway 1 is the iconic California road trip, and this coastal route is a great choice whether you're in Northern California, the central coast, or in SoCal. But there's something extra special about driving the Pacific Coast...
9149 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Like Five Guys in DC, Whataburger in Texas, and Shake Shack in NYC, In-N-Out is the West Coast burger joint for those in the know. It’s been a SoCal staple since it first opened in 1948 and has since developed a cult-like following...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
If a stately Nantucket mansion—complete with gray siding and white trim, shaded verandas and shuttered windows—were picked up and dropped on the Santa Monica shore, it could do no better an impression of a New England seaside retreat...
155 N Crescent Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
The AKA Beverly Hills has a private entrance to Wolfgang Puck’s iconic restaurant Spago. Let that sink in. AKA guests—residents, actually, because the sleek, apartment-style suites are meant to be lived in for at least a...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World