Collected by Shenny Mzaca
E Pacific Coast Hwy, Wilmington, CA 90744, USA
The journey down Highway 1 is the iconic California road trip, and this coastal route is a great choice whether you're in Northern California, the central coast, or in SoCal. But there's something extra special about driving the Pacific Coast...
9149 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Like Five Guys in DC, Whataburger in Texas, and Shake Shack in NYC, In-N-Out is the West Coast burger joint for those in the know. It’s been a SoCal staple since it first opened in 1948 and has since developed a cult-like following...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
If a stately Nantucket mansion—complete with gray siding and white trim, shaded verandas and shuttered windows—were picked up and dropped on the Santa Monica shore, it could do no better an impression of a New England seaside retreat...
155 N Crescent Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
The AKA Beverly Hills has a private entrance to Wolfgang Puck’s iconic restaurant Spago. Let that sink in. AKA guests—residents, actually, because the sleek, apartment-style suites are meant to be lived in for at least a...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps