Collected by Jorge Garcia
Sycamore Canyon Rd, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Pfeiffer Beach is located in the heart of Big Sur 1/4 mile south of the Big Sur Ranger Station. Turn west on Sycamore Canyon Road, it is very hard to see, so watch for it and be careful of other traffic. The road is very narrow so drive slowly and...
Muir Beach Overlook, Muir Beach, CA 94965, USA
It is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and people may visit this cliffside park when driving on Highway north of San Francisco and south of Stinson Beach. It has views of Pacific oceanside cliffs and on clear days you can see San...
Marin Headlands, California, USA
If you've never been to the Marin Headlands, you MUST go! The views are stellar, but make sure you get there early (well, early enough to get there before all the tourists!) Ht up the headlands for a nice hike and view and then drive to Bar Bocci...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles