Collected by Kharleen
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
The Farmers Market, next to the Grove shopping center, is a historic L.A. landmark dating to 1934. What was once 12 farmers' fresh produce trucks is now a maze of specialty shops, fruit stands, bakeries, butcheries, permanent eateries, and...
23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
What started as cooking classes and dinner parties using ingredients from owner Helene Henderson’s two-acre organic farm in Malibu, is now a permanent café and restaurant destination on opposite ends of the Malibu Pier. Eggs, persimmons, figs,...
411 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505, USA
Los Angeles is an amazing place to visit for any film or television buff. On my last trip there some friends and I took a Warner Brothers Studios VIP tour and got a chance to tour the lot and see some of the sets. Our tour guide was particularly...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The Santa Monica Pier embodies what Southern California is all about: fun in the sun. Popular with tourists and locals alike, this iconic boardwalk adjacent to the Pacific Ocean—filled with all the amusement rides, midway games, fried food,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know