Collected by Emma Beckwith
1351 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Santa Monica is built for strolling, with groomed dirt paths along the coastal cliffs, a well-kept boardwalk and beaches, and a pedestrian promenade packed with stores and brand names. After hours on your feet, seek respite in one of the many...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Shutters is a preppy beach resort that feels more like Martha's Vineyard than Santa Monica. The amenities are luxury but its ambience is charming. With cool ocean breezes and the beach steps away, there's no better place to unwind and discover the...
1301 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Hotel bars, pools and restaurants are central to the fabulous life in LA. The boutique 1930s Shangri-La Hotel has the only rooftop bar in Santa Monica with ocean views and their poolside patio is a relaxing escape away from the crowds of the pier...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign