Collected by Maggie
8950 Villa La Jolla Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
If you want to have a picture perfect date; with amazing views of the ocean, perfect flowers along the sidewalk, and freshly cut grass (always) then you have come to the right spot. La Jolla gives tourists and locals an appreciation for a...
1380 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
9 words to describe why this is the best tour in San Diego: you get to drive your own mini-speed boat! A tour guide is in the front boat while you and your partner are in your own boat behind him and get to listen to the tour through speakers. The...
San Diego, CA, USA
The Flagship, located behind the convention center in downtown San Diego, is a great way to view the city, and enjoy delicious food and company. I would highly recommend taking out-of-town guests, and even a date on the cruise. The cruise lasts...
2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
The Torrey Pines Gliderport is located on the scenic cliffs above Black's Beach, next to the Salk Institute for Biological Studies. This area has been designated by the city since 1930 for model gliders, hang gliders and paragliding. The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019