Collected by Courtney Alexander
7am..28 degrees..7000 ft altitude... Silent giants stand watch as they have for hundreds of years. They probably laugh to themselves when people engrave their names on the tree trunks..as though they were the first to arrive..but the giants know...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village