Collected by AFAR Traveler
9613, 23627 Devries Rd, Lodi, CA 95242, USA
I had driven by this rural part of California's Central Valley numerous times but had no idea what a special oasis lay among the old oak trees and huge vineyards around Lodi. After visiting last week, I now consider this place to be a new favorite...
9010 E Harney Ln, Lodi, CA 95240, USA
I had heard a lot of talk about the Lodi region of Northern California wine country lately, but I didn't expect the wine tasting experience there to be so rewarding. Harney Lane Winery showcases the best aspects of Lodi wine country: a family-run...
37783 Co Rd 144, Clarksburg, CA 95612, USA
To get to Bogle Vineyards, I drive along a tiny highway that winds along the Sacramento River, past pear orchards, across an old drawbridge, and finally into Clarksburg farms and wine country. The last stretch to Bogle takes me past their huge...
1170 Tubbs Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Some of the best Napa Valley winetasting experiences are to be had in the tasting rooms of the smaller wineries along the Silverado Trail. Envy Wines, just north of Calistoga (the northernmost part of Napa Valley), is a great pick if you want...
1301 Armstrong Rd, Lodi, CA 95242, USA
In Lodi, one of California's lesser-known wine regions, one winery is breaking out of the mold and making wines that take everyone who tries them by surprise. When Borra Vineyards opened in 1975, it was the first boutique winery in the area. Now...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know